Why would I put all of my storage containers at the very top of the cabinet so that my 5'4" body can climb on a stool everyday to retrieve something?
And most importantly, why has it taken me 8 months to realize that maybe I should move them to a cabinet I can reach?
Where can I go to get this screw tightened?

2 comments:
Lol... your blog has been entertaining after so many days of training. And yes, your screw is loose. Lol...j/k. But I don't think you are 5'4. Love you!
Girl, I don't care if you store them in the garage as long as they all have LIDS THAT FIT!!!!!! Oh my sweet goodness, there is nothing that makes me want to lash out a string of obscenities worse than the father in Christmas Story more than having 6,592 Ziploc bowls with Glad lids. How does that happen??? Hey, that is blog worthy right there, I don't care who ya are.
Post a Comment