Meet MAB. She is my freakin' enormo purse. Why do I need a big purse? All I do is cram in as much as possible so I can spend all of my time looking for something that has fallen to the bottom. Isn't the point of carrying a big purse is for convenience? Convenience of bringing other things that you need, even if it does take you 3 years to find it? EVERYDAY I empty the contents to find my keys. Then, I load everything back in the suitcase (that's what I need, I need a rolling suitcase) and realize I didn't get my phone out. So everything comes back out. Gosh.


Let's take a little look at MAB's insides.

Crammed full of stuff. Don't stick your hand in there, something might bite you.

(I think this picture is crooked too. I might have to change that.) Meet Bertha. I would forget how to function without her. Actually, I did lose her for like a year and a half. She got lost in my office closet and I just found her during my cleaning frenzy. Yay! The world spin again.

Bag-o-medicine. Need something? I probably have it.

Nail polish.

To keep my lips smooth and breath fresh.

To keep me smelling good all day long. And to keep my nose boogie-free.

A half-drunken drinken dranken whatever bottle of water and a smushed-up snack. I find these often in my purse.

Old movie tickets.

Oh! One more.

Just in case I fall down and scrape my knee while I'm skipping. Like I skip. I can't walk straight without bumping into something everyday.

Receipts. I actually had more, but threw some away the day earlier.

Too many pens.

Make-up bag to keep yours truly half-way decent-looking.

Can't go anywhere without Brella.
2 comments:
yes something might bite you, especially if you leave your purse sitting on the floor at school!
I love it! Your purse is bigger than any diaper bag I have ever had for Jaxson!
Post a Comment