7.31.2008

Not So Good News

Oh, I have some bad news. My precious little baby Alex is sick. He has been vomiting the last few days so I took him to the vet. She felt a large mass in his stomach. They are running tests on him and keeping him overnight. He did pretty good at the vet's office. I was an absolute nervous wreck that he would freak out or something, but he did really well (much better than me). Well, not how I wanted to spend my last day of summer break. I've had Alex since I was in eighth grade. I'm not a big cat person. I don't really care for other people's cats, but I do love my little fur ball. I guess because I'm so used to him.

Well, tomorrow I start back to school. I dread this next week because I know we will be sitting and meeting a lot. I am excited for the new school year. I love being in my classroom and planning fun lessons for the next year. I can't wait to meet my new students!

No comments: