
I received this book for my birthday (last February). It is full of inspirational quotes from many famous people. I looked through it and loved reading some of the quotes to inspire me to have a better day. However, it got lost in my house and I recently discovered it during my cleaning frenzy the other day. I sat down with it and put post-it notes (everytime I say post-its I laugh a little. It reminds me Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion. Hilarious.) on some of my favorites.
Here are some that I thought were post-it (lol) worthy:
When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
To climb steep hills requires a slow pace at first.
William Shakespeare
The shortest way to do many things is to do only one thing at a time.
Richard Cech
Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away.
Elvis Presley
Prayer may not change things for you, but it for sure changes you for things.
Samuel Shoemaker
You can't have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time.
Charles Kettering
Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.
George Herman "Babe" Ruth
Never make the same mistake twice, or you'll never get around to all of them.
Unknown
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment